Thursday, August 14, 2008

August 14

A spurt of recent donor activity has raised us to the $3000 level (if you are scoring at home, that's 33%, or one/third done!). We're on a roll now...let's keep those generous donotions coming!
It occurred to me that I haven't mentioned who I'll be riding with. This year, as last year, I'll be riding with Tom Smith, Summit's Executive Director and Jair Drooger, Summit's Director of Marketing & Development. These two guys are serious cyclists, and make it easy for me to relax in the van and worry about crucial items, like staying hydrated and keeping the air conditioning on full blast.

At this point, I'd like to share some photos of my teammates from last year.

Tom, exercising his spiritual gift of eating.


Tom, eating again.


Jair, following Tom's lead, eating.


Tom, searching for food.


Since they eat all the food, all I can do is hydrate with the leftovers.

No comments: